In here, details about, Food Grains Supervisor (BS-09) Salary in Punjab Pakistan, Works duties and responsibilities.
A food safety supervisor is a person who has advanced food safety skills & knowledge and the responsibility to oversee food safety operations within a food business on a day-to-day basis.
A Food grains supervisor Provides advice and may monitor quality of recipes, menu preparation, portion, cost and waste control. Maintains records and provides data for operating budget planning and control. Orders food and non-food supplies, checks delivery and maintains inventory records.
Food Grains Supervisors (BS-09) salary in Pakistan
Food Grains Supervisors (BS-09) Salary approximately Rs 45,500.00/= starting, their minimum basic is Rs. 17,470 and their maximum basic is Rs. 50,170 and these Food Grains Supervisors are getting an annual increment of amount Rs 1,090 in every year.
How to become a Food Safety Supervisor
|Basic Pay Scale||BS-9|
|Number of Post||166|
|Position Nature||5 Years Contract|
|Qualification||Matric 2nd Division|
|Age||18-25 ( 30 years After 5 years relaxation for male and 33 Years for female )|
|Gender||Both Male and Female|
|Salary||32,500 to 45,500|
Latest Jobs as Food Safety Supervisor:
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) announced the jobs of Food Grains Supervisor in Food Department Punjab. This Jobs advertisement appeared in daily Jang and Nation dated 09 September 2023. Here are the information about Food Grains Supervisor Jobs in PPSC. online apply via ppsc latest jobs planer.
food grain supervisor duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the business complies with all applicable food safety norms and canons.
- Keeping the food safety program up- to- date and icing all staff know how and when to manage records.
- Performing checks on the business for any breaches of food safety.
- Identifying any implicit food safety hazards and putting control measures in place to help them.
- Ensuring all staff admit the proper training on the correct food safety practices.
- Monitoring all workers in the plant are and icing that they maintain a high standard of particular hygiene.
- Handling any issues of resistance when they arise.
- Amusement as a point of contact for all Food Instructors in the business, as well as food safety authorities.
The average pay for a Food Grains Supervisor is PKR 465,870 a year and PKR 406 an hour in Pakistan. The average salary range for a Food Grains Supervisor is between PKR 410,210 and PKR 520,338. A Food Grains Supervisor working in Pakistan typically earns around 46,200 PKR per month. Salaries range from 38,700 PKR (lowest) to 62,000 PKR (highest). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.