This post provides the information about Assistant Commissioner Salary in Pakistan. The audience can easily get the answers for the following questions from this post.
- AC Stands for in Pakistan
- Assistant Commissioner Salary / Benefits in Pakistan
- How to Become an AC in Pakistan
- AC Job Description
- Promotion Criteria of Assistant Commissioner
- Central Superior Services Eligibility Criteria / Paper Pattern
Assistant Commissioner AC Salary in Pakistan 2022
Assistant Commissioner is the best job posts in Pakistan, which is why here we describe the AC salary details including basic pay and allowances.
Assistant Commissioner Basic Pay Salary in Pakistan lies between Rs. 65,000 till Rs. 120,000. Every year the BS-17 scale CSS officers get Rs. 3,420 bonus as annual increment.
AC Stands for:
In Pakistan, AC stands Assistant Commissioner who appoints on his/her post as BS-17 scale officers.
Assistant Commissioner Starting Salary / Benefits in Pakistan:
Assistant Commissioner BS-17 scale officer’s minimum basic salary is Rs. 45,070 and the maximum is Rs. 113,270. They also get Rs. 3,410 annually as annual increment. The Pakistani government also gives more benefits to Assistant Commissioners including house allowance, medical allowance, official transport allowance, security staff, and personal employees who appoint at AC Residence.
The privileges that AC receives with his/her basic pay are mentioned below.
- Basic Pay: 45,070
- House Allowance: 16,000
- Transport Allowance: 8,000
- Medical Allowance: 1,847
- Fixed Allowance: 7,000
- Performance Allowance: 18,000
- Adhoc Relief Allowance: 4,500
Gross Pay: 98,000+
The average pay for a CSS Officer Salary is PKR 925,270 a year and PKR 706 an hour in Pakistan. The average salary range for a Assistant Commissioner is between PKR 1,308,422 and PKR 2,296,338. A Assistant Commissioner working as a Officer in Pakistan typically earns around 85,200 PKR per month. Salaries range from 75,700 PKR (lowest) to 117,000 PKR (highest). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
How to Become an Assistant Commissioner in Pakistan?
Assistant Commissioner is one of the top posts in Pakistan, which has most benefits and honorable post. In Pakistan, mostly person wants to become an Assistant Commissioner because its highly respectable and beneficial ranked post. In Pakistan, to appoint on Assistant Commissioner BS-17 Scale Post,
- It’s compulsory to qualify the CSS Examination and get best marks
- To appear in the CSS Examination, firstly candidate must have Graduation Degree with 2nd Division
- Once the candidate will complete his/her Graduation then could give the Central Superior Services Exam
Assistant Commissioner BS-17 Scale Officers are appointed by the Public Service Commission (PSC) for the required region.
Assistant Commissioner Job Description in Pakistan:
Assistant Commissioner post is top ranked job designation in Pakistan, which is why AC responsible for
- Country peace, rules, regulations, laws, controlling market prices, and handling country disaster situations
- They also have duties to check and manage the government hospitals and educational intuitions
- Assistant Commissioner is responsible for each thing that concerned with his/her region
Assistant Commissioner Promotion Criteria:
BS-17 Grade Assistant Commissioner government employee promotes after 3 to 4 years of his/her service at the same post. After serving 3 to 4 years at the same post, they promote to other scale BS-18 Grade as Deputy Commissioner.
BS-18 grade officer promote to the Scale BS-19 after 5 to 6 years. Deputy Commissioner BS-18 grade officers serve 5 to 6 years at his/her same post and then promotes to the Grade-19 as Additional Commissioner.
The Additional Commissioner BS-19 grade officer works 6 to 8 years as DC. After 6 to 8 years, DC promotes to the Scale BS-20/21 and become a Chief Commissioner.
Chief Commissioner BS-20/21 grade officer promotes to the Grade-22 and become Additional Chief Secretary, Chief Secretary, and Federal Secretary Officer.
Central Superior Services Eligibility Criteria:
This post describes the eligibility criteria for CSS Examination. To appear in the CSS exams, the candidates must follow such instructions.
- Male and Female candidates must complete his/her Bachelor’s with 2nd Division
- All candidates ages must lie between 21 till 30 years
- Candidates can submit their application fore CSS exams in September every year
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 2200 for CSS examination
- CSS exams start in February every year
- The exams for Central Superior Services (CSS) held in cities including Abbottabad, Bahawalpur, DI Khan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Gilgit Baltistan, Hyderabad, Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Larkana, Muzaffarabad, Multan, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, and Sukkur.
CSS Paper Pattern;
CSS Exam Pattern consists of total 1200 marks including 600 marks for Compulsory Subjects and 600 Marks for Optional Subjects.
Compulsory Subjects (600 Marks)
Compulsory Subject’s marks detail is mentioned below
- Essay consist of 100 Marks
- English Precise and Composition consist of 100 Marks
- General Knowledge, Paper I: General Science consist of 100 Marks
- Paper II: Current Affairs consist of 100 Marks
- Paper III: Pakistan Affairs consist of 100 Marks
- Islamic Studies or Major Religion’s Comparative Study for Non Muslims consist of 100 Marks
Central Superior Services (CSS) Groups / Designation Name:
Here we mention the groups name for CSS. These are those posts on which candidates appoint after clearing the CSS Exam.
- Police Service of Pakistan (PSP)
- District Management Group Officer (DMG)
- Foreign Services of Pakistan Officer (FSP)
- Custom Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Commerce and Trade Officer
- Income Tax Officer (IT)
- Information Officer
- Military Lands and Cantonment Group Officer (MLCG)
- Railway Officer
- Postal Officer